Okay, so we are still alive in the Jones House and I am happy to report that we have no significant news to report (it has been a while since my last blog).
Most generally by the middle of January we are either scheduling a surgery for Brooklyne or she has just had a surgery. But so far (I sure hope this does not jinx us) she is healthy as a bug.
Things have been very routine for us and nothing out of the ordinary is going on. Oh I guess that I should mention that Jim pulled some of the tendons in his hand and he is in a brace for 2 weeks, he still has alot of swelling and pain so we may be looking to get a second opinion to make sure there is not more damage than the xray showed.
So i am sorry for such a boring post today, we will have some fun things coming up but until then I will just check back in periodically to let you all know we are here.
Hope you are all having a great start to 2009!!!
Collaboration request
2 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment