CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Okay so I am doing pretty good posting this on the first day of the New Year, considering my lack of attention to my blog. I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year, I hope you all have a prosperous, healthy and blessed New Year.

I have not been feeling the best this week, so I have not made the effort to get some Christmas pictures on here yet. I will be visiting the pharmacy at Walmart today to hopefully find something to at least make my head feel better. Things at work have been busy and by the time I get home I am ready to hit the sack. I am by no means looking for excuses but will for sure promise some updates with this blog this week.

Again HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

0 comments: