CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

I am not doing a very good job!!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!


I was asked today if I had any new updates on my blog, and like usual I had to respond with a resounding NO.
I am terrible at this blog thing, I use the excuse that I am to busy, but the truth be told I always forget my camera. We get to our destination and I realize that the camera is home, by then it is to late.
We do have another dance show on the 22nd, she has been working really hard on this new dance so I will for sure have updates and hopefully a video.
The girls have been a a mini vacation from school, it was parent teacher conferences this week.
The last week in January, Brooklyne missed 3 days of school. She was not feeling well at all, after 2 trips to the doctor she was put on 2 different antibiotics and breathing treatments to treat her walking pneumonia, bronchitis, and croup. I was the only one who got in affects from sitting home with her, the next week I was not feeling the best myself, but low and behold we are all doing great now.
I have 7 more classes at church before the Easter Vigil, that is when I will be able to take full communion in the Catholic church. Each week that passes the more excited I get.

I hope this finds everyone enjoying what is left of the winter months. Spring is just around the corner. Check back soon for updates.

1 comments:

THE KRINGS FAMILY said...

Ange-
I'm so proud of you! For some people just making it to church is hard. By the end of this journey I'm sure you will be able to teach me a few things about our FAITH! Good luck!
Ash