CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Here is Britton with her cousin out on the town trick or treating. It was beautiful night so we took advantage and went along a little different route that keep us out a little bit longer. Brooklyne was sent home from school earlier in the day with an upset stomach. So we tried our best to keep her from running from house to house, but she seemed to feel alot better when it was time to go out and get the candy.


Hope everyone had a safe and candy filled Halloween!!



1 comments:

Dave Ja Vu said...

I wondered if Brooklyne was feeling well enough to hit the town! Glad she got to go out. When I got off the phone with you when daycare called I was worried she'd be stuck at home and Britton would have to share her candy.