CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Cookie Nightmare

So I don't want any of you to get your hopes up by viewing the below pictures. You will for sure not be receiving a plate full of Christmas cookies from the Jones family. I thought it would be fun to make some sugar cookies this weekend before the holiday season gets into full swing. I thought that maybe the girls and I could start a new family tradition. Lets just say there will not be any new traditions in this house this year. This was a nightmare from the word go. Lets just say the cookies are good and it is taking us less time to eat them than it took to make them. Aunt Wilma the recipe for these cookies is delicious. And the fact that we used Christmas cookie cutters, Christmas colored frosting and Easter sprinkles makes them that much more appealing. I let each of them pick out a cookie cutter, gave them a portion of the dough and off they went. Jim is caring the cookie sheets to the oven as fast as we are filling them up.

Here is Britton putting all her effort into her batch. Trust me they lost interest very quickly, so our project soon became a nightmare for Jim and I.


They would have been done after we let them clean off the beaters.




Who needs a dishwasher when you have kids.





1 comments:

THE KRINGS FAMILY said...

Ange,
Next time you gotta bake all the cookies, then just let the girls decorate. You will keep thier interest longer. Or bake them all one day have the girls cut them out, then freeze them and frost them a different day. They look great!
Ash