CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

It never fails

Yesterday I went to the foot Dr. because I had injured my foot. It was hurting bad enough for me to call my mother in law and ask her who I should go see, my regular doc or a specialist.
I settled for a specialist thinking that with the paid I was having it would be best for him to check out my foot.
I went in and told him where I was having the pain and he did what all docs do, let me take a look. He was one of those docs that looks with his hands, he grabbed the side of my foot and that was all she wrote. Off to the x-ray machine.
He comes back in the room and says indeed I had injured my foot, I had a fracture in the exact place the pain was coming from. He said that the best way for this to heal would be a walking boot. 2 weeks with the walking boot and then back for another x-ray to see if it is healing.
What a time to be in a big ole boot, time to take the kids trick or treating. Jim told me I should have asked the doc for 2 boots, then I could have dressed up like Frankenstein. HaHa.
I will let you all know how things come out in 2 weeks.

0 comments: