CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Go Huskers!!

Jim and I finally made it down to Lincoln to a Husker game. For those of you who know Jim, this is where he would like to spend every home game. I will be the first to admit, It is an awesome feeling being in a stadium with 85,000 people (which the game we were at was the 295th sold out home game and the total of people 85, 105 people were in attendance). I am sure we will be doing it again. We were able to go thanks to Jim's job having season tickets and allowing their employees to use them. Thanks Office Net we had a great time. Thanks also to our great friends The Bueschers ( aka The Bueschet's) for the ride, we had a great time.The balloons after the first touchdown.

Joe Ganz warming up before the game.


This is the view from our seats, we were 21 rows up from the tunnel walk.
This is the new big screen, which was right behind us on the north side of the stadium.




0 comments: